CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Study Guide
- Practical information on designing, installing, and managing wireless networks, including the new 802.11 standards
- Challenging practice questions and hands-on exercises
- A test engine with bonus exams and over 150 electronic flashcards
- A pre-assessment test
- A detailed glossary
Inside, find authoritative coverage of all exam PW0-100 objectives, including:
- Radio Technologies
- Antenna Concepts
- Wireless LAN Hardware and Software
- Network Design, Installation, and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organizations
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Wireless LAN Security
- Performing Site Surveys
Featured on the CD
SYBEX TEXT ENGINE:
Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions and bonus exams.
Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
Also on CD, you'll find the entire book in searchable and printable PDF, as well as valuable tools, demo software, and white papers that will supplement your certification preparation.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.